I was watching a TV show from ABS CBN when I saw this Pinoy Biggest Loser Doubles teaser video being aired for a number of times. If you watch the season 1 of Pinoy Biggest Loser, overweight Filipinos would really be lured to join the reality contest since it really delivers positive results and would give inspiration to every Pinoys who share the same lifestyle.
The first season grand winner was Larry Martin who entered the training camp weighing 255 pounds after 4 months of staying inside his weight was reduced to 155 pounds making him the winner of the season. Aside from receiving numerous prizes from the show’s sponsors Larry is also reinstated to PNP to take part in the physical fitness program. The reality TV show was hosted by Sharron Cuneta, I wonder who will replace her since the latter already transferred to TV5 Kapatid Network.
If you want to become the next Larry Martin, here are the requirements for Pinoy Biggest Loser Doubles edition:
Open to 18- 45 years old
Male contestants weight at least 260 pounds
Female contestants weight at least 200 pounds
Since it is doubles edition participants should have a pair, it can be a couple, brothers or sisters, Mother and daughter, father and son, friends, etc….
Pinoy Biggest Loser Doubles Edition Audition Schedules:
July 2 – CSO Mall Dagupan (9am to 4pm)
July 7 – SM Batangas (9am to 4pm)
Incoming search terms:
- biggest loser doubles philippines
- biggest loser philippines 2013
- biggest loser philippines audition 2013
- biggest loser 2013 philippines
- philippines biggest loser 2013
- pinoy biggest loser doubles
- biggest loser double philipines
- biggest loser pinoy edition 2013
- the biggest loser 2013 philippines
- biggest loser doubles philippines contestants